KMFL REQUISITION POLICY (TEAM REQUESTS) & EVALUATION INFORMATION:
1. Team Requests:
The KMFL now has an Evaluation Committee which is made up of Non-KMFL Coaches. The sole purpose of this committee is to:
a) Evaluate players, new players to help balance our teams.
b) Listen to all special requests for team placement.
Going forward, NEW PLAYERS will only be placed on specific teams in special circumstances. The committee will review all applications for player placement and will request in person meetings to discuss noting siblings will continue to be placed on the same teams.
TEAM REQUESTS WILL ONLY BE HONOURED IF NEW PLAYERS ATTEND THE EVALUATION
2. Evaluation Information:
KMFL Player evaluation is MANDATORY for ALL NEW Players to be evaluated.
Evaluation night: Wednesday August 22, 2018 6 – 7 pm (for 8 – 10 yr olds) and 7 – 8 pm (for 11 – 13 yr olds)
NEW Players must attend this night.
KMFL REFUND POLICY, REQUISITION POLICY, PARENTAL CONSENT & DISCLAIMER
Any refund of Kinsmen Minor Football League fees will be made at the sole discretion of its Board of Directors subject to the following provisions:
1. Any request for a refund of fees from KMFL to a Parent/Guardian/Sponsor must be made prior to the start of the second game of the regular season
2. All refunds will be subject to a deduction from the original amount paid as an administration fee of twenty-five percent [25%] which will cover insurance and other costs that are non-refundable to KMFL
3. All KMFL supplied football equipment, including team sweaters & socks must be returned in good condition at or before the request for a refund is made. No request for a refund will be considered by the Board of KMFL if this condition has not been satisfied.
4. All requests for refunds must be made to the Head Coach of the team which the player has been assigned to and a “Request For Refund” form must be completed. If the refund request is made before a player has been assigned to a team, then the request must be given to the Treasurer.
5. All approved refunds will be mailed to the address given on the original KMFL registration form, payable to the named Parent/Guardian/Sponsor prior to the start of the final regularly scheduled league game.
6. Each Player shall be responsible for the replacement cost equipment not returned, lost, or damaged due to neglect. Current r eplacement costs for a complete set of equipment is: Helmet – $160, Shoulder Pads – $125, Pants – $20, Girdle – $40, Belt – $5
Please Note: Parents/Guardians will be invoiced for equipment not returned to the KMFL by December 1st of the current year.
I hereby give my consent for the above named to participate in the Kinsmen Minor Football League; and will not hold the League, its Coaches and Executive responsible for any injuries received. I will also be responsible for all Football Equipment that is issued to the above mentioned Registrant and will ensure that the Equipment is returned to the Kinsmen Minor Football League at the end of the current season.
To all parents/guardians/sponsors. While the Kinsmen Minor Football League will do everything it can to prevent players with declared allergy problems from encountering the source of any allergy, you must understand that the league cannot control all areas or facilities used by it. This might include food or traces of food products used or brought to practice and/or game sites by others. It would include kitchen facilities and/or vending services available or used at banquets, barbeques, etc. Furthermore you agree to use your best efforts as parent/guardian/sponsor of any player with an allergy or other medical condition to be present at all times when the player is attending a KMFL event.
As parent/guardian/sponsor of a KMFL player I fully understand the risks involved when playing football. These of course include injury, allergy attacks and other medical emergencies. I/We agree to do all we can to limit the players exposure to these risks while still allowing them to en joy the KMFL experience. I hereby give my consent for the above named to participate in the Kinsmen Minor Football League; and will not hold the League, its Coaches and Executive
responsible for any injuries received. I will also be responsible for all Football Equipment that is issued to the above mentioned Registrant.